Powered by a forged, maraging steel face, the G410 fairway woods are engineered to launch the ball easily and deliver faster ball speeds on a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance. A shallower face and efficient CG placement elevate MOI for tighter dispersion. For fine-tuning your fit, a new lightweight eight-position sleeve offers a wider range of loft (±1.5°) and lie combinations.
- CG Aligned with Force Line
- The low-back CG is slightly forward of G400 for faster ball speed with maximum stability and forgiveness. Impact occurs higher on the face, accelerating ball velocity with low spin for a long, penetrating ball flight.
- Tungsten Weight, Forged Face
- A high-density tungsten weight at the extreme perimeter of the head increase stability and forgiveness. The face is made of C300 maraging steel (one of the strongest alloys in the world), and is machined extremely thin to produce more flexing for increasing ball speeds, shot height and distance.
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic adjustable hosel with eight settings, offering loft (±1.5⁰) and lie adjustments, including up to 3⁰ flatter than standard, to optimize ball flight.