The draw-biased SFT model (Straight-Flight Technology) is engineered to bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. A fixed 23-gram tungsten weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to accentuate right-to-left shot bend (RH golfers) compared to the G425 Max. The proprietary T9S+ forged face increases flexing and helps add distance. Available in 10.5°.
Features and Benefits
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 65 & 75 shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length with Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei shafts is 45 ¼".
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
To get the most distance from your driver, you must optimize the launch angle and spin rate of the ball by selecting the proper loft and shaft flex for your swing speed. Generally, golfers with slower swing speeds require more-lofted drivers and more-flexible shafts to achieve the proper launch conditions. Conversely, golfers with faster swing speeds generally require lower-lofted drivers and firmer shafts.We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
PING Alta CB 55 Slate
PING Tour 65
Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 55
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 65
PING Alta Distanza